Endostart is a startup founded in 2018 for the development and manufacturing of a new generation medical devices for gastrointestinal endoscopy.
Magnetic Balloon Technology has been developed to enhance endoscopes performances and enable endoscopists to easily achieve quality standards.
Endostart has implemented a comprehensive quality management system according to ISO 13485.
Endostart is supported by private investors, led by a highly professional team and an international Board of Directors.
- Innovation: Forward thinking, expanding horizons
- Usability: Easy product adoption to overcome daily challenges
- Integrity: Building trust and loyalty in the business
- Passion: Commitment and enthusiasm to succeed in quality
- Teamwork: When the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- Sustainability: Social and environmental
We are committed to developing and manufacturing a new generation of medical devices to enable fast, safe and painless GI procedures.
Offering innovative medical solutions to improve GI procedure outcomes while leading to healthcare cost reduction.
Clinical Advisory Board
Prof. Alessandro Repici
Professor of Gastroenterology/Chairman Department of Gastroenterology
Milan - Italy
Prof. Raf Bisschops
Professor of Medicin/ Head of Endoscopy - Department of Gastroenterology
Leuven - Belgium
Prof. Helmut Neumann
Professor of Medicine/ Head of interdisciplinary endoscopy at the Mainz University Medical Center
Mainz - Germany
Dr. Andrea Anderloni
Director of Gastroenterology and Digestive Endoscopy Unit
POLICLINICO SAN MATTEO
Pavia - Italy